Free and Safe in Cyberspace is a global event series aims to catalyse a constructive dialogue and a wide informed consensus on new international standards and certification governance bodies for ultra-high assurance IT systems and life-cycle –for communications, constitutional lawful access and autonomous systems – to deliver access to unprecedented and constitutionally– meaningful* e-privacy and e-security to all, while increasing public safety and cyber-investigation capabilities.
- Trustless Computing Consortium, lead by Rufo Guerreschi,
- EU EIT Digital Privacy, Security and Trust Action Line, lead by Jovan Golic.
How can we achieve ultra-high assurance ICT?!
EU Editions 2016 brussels
EU Editions 2016 New York
EU Editions 2015 iguazu (BR)
EU Editions 2015 brussels
OUTCOMES SO FAR
- Some of the speakers – including Bart Preneel, CapGemini Netherlands, Jovan Golic, Tecnalia – have started since early 2016 working on a 50-page draft Proposal for Trustless Computing Certification Body and a 6-pager Manifesto of Trustless Computing. The Open Media Cluster (i.e. Trustless Computing Initiative, CapGemini Netherlands and Tecnalia) have engaged in a binding agreement to jointly bid for new tenders from EU LIBE Committee or STOA to further investigate policy and certification options to promote high-assurance IT while respecting civil rights.
- In May 2016, partners and advisors of the Trustless Computing Initiative and speakers of the Free and Safe in Cyberspace event series, have spun-off TRUSTLESS.AI, a startup based in Menlo Park, California, aimed at solving initially Challenge A and B, by radically exceeding the state-of-the-art in both security and user experience of communication and financial transactions, and then C and D in its scale-up phase.
- We have been invited to hold 2hr+ special keynote events in Silicon Valley on the Trustless Computing Initiative and Trustless Computing Certification Body by the Symbolic Systems Program, Stanford University post-graduate program with the most PhDs in Artificial Intelligence, and at the by SVSA at the headquarters of SEMI, the World largest semiconductor association.